BEST serves for Specifications of Methods and Processes of Security&Safety Evaluation and Testing of Ultra Large-Scaled (ULS), e.g. 'Cyber Physical' Systems, according to [ULS Book 2006, CMU SEI].
BEST provides Technical Seminars in the realms of:
German/English-spoken Periodic (3 monthly) School of Standardization Effort on Cyber Security and Security Indication @ "ISO/IEC-ETSI Liaison"!
German/English-spoken Annual School of Cyber Defense in Critical Infrastructures @ "Club R2GS-SoSo German Chapter"!
German-spoken Periodic (1 monthly) School of Digital Society, Regulations and IT Laws @ smartspacelab!
BEST Next Events:
ETSI ISG ISI#26 General Assembly, 10h00-13h00 &
Club R2GS-SoSo Cyber Defense Workshop, 13h00-18h00
21. April 2016 @ FhG-FOKUS Berlin
--> To Send this email for any Purpose!
--> To Download the Call to get informed about the Club R2GS Workshop and ETSI ISG ISI
to participants at the Workshop please submit a
Position Statement, that includes issues of - but not limited to - on how to ...
- to standardize and to categorize Information Security Indicators (ISI),
- to invent measures of and to report from experience with Cyber Defense,
- to use security benchmarks for system evaluations and audits,
- to implement testing standards (Test-Normen),
- to discuss standardization and governmental strategies of implementing of and reporting upon
- Critical Infrastructures,
- Smart Cities and Girds,
- Smart Internet of Things etc.